What is a G2, G1 and G license?
In Ontario you get your license in three stages. The fully qualified G license is awarded upon clearing a more comprehensive road test. This system of licensing is generally referred to as “Graduated” licensing.
Is Cosmo Driving School a ministry approved school?
Yes, we are approved by the Ministry of Transport, Ontario (MTO)
I just moved to Canada from a different country (Excluding USA) can you help me get an Ontario license?
Yes, we can help you.
Do i get a certificate after completion of the course?
Yes, we give you a Ministry approved certificate. This certificate will help you get a concessional rate for your auto insurance.
Can I have a flexible training schedule?
We will be happy to work around your work or school schedule.
What is the duration of the course?
You must finish your course in 1 year.
Must I have the G1 license before I join your school?
No, but you must have it before you appear for your G1 driving test.
I don’t have a car. How do I give my road test?
You can use one of our cars for a small fee.
Safe Driving Tips
- Never drink and drive.
- Avoid road rage.
- Obey traffic signs and respect speed limit.
- Always wear seat belts and ensure all your passengers wear them.
- Be extra careful when driving in challenging weather like snow and rain.
- Never use your phone or similar hand-held gadgets while driving.
- Don’t eat or drink while driving.
- Start early for your journey to avoid panic in traffic jams.
- Always keep your paperwork on board (Registration/Insurance).
- Drive with extra care around school, hospital and construction zones.
- Dont get distracted by other collisions.
- Keep a blanket and flash light for winter .
- Keep your vehicle in top technical shape.